Health Department of Western Australia, Princess Margaret Hospital Decommission
- Aim: With the establishment of the new Perth Children’s Hospital, it was fitted with all new IT and communications equipment – Secure Computer Recycling and Disposal was contracted to decommission Princess Margaret Hospital of all redundant equipment.
- Timing: July to September 2018
- Asset Count: 10,000+
- Location: Princess Margaret Hospital, WA
- Collection of all 10,000+ assets, including 465 hard drives with confidential data
- Transport to Secure Recycling and Disposal facility
- Removal of all hard drives (HDD) and solid-state drives (SSD)
- 465 HDDs destroyed via secure filmed HDD shredding process on a state-of-the-art shredder
- All other items were recycled to ISO14001 standard
Find out how we have helped our clients.